Hey there, fellow foodies!
Today, we’re going to whip up a batch of scrumptious banana peanut butter oat cookies with chocolate chips. This easy-to-make recipe combines wholesome ingredients to create a cookie that’s not only delicious but also healthy! So, whether you’re looking for a mid-day snack or a post-workout treat, these cookies will satisfy your cravings without any guilt. Plus, they’re perfect for vegans and gluten-free folks!
Let’s get started, shall we?
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mash 2 ripe bananas until smooth and add in 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Next, mix in 1 1/2 cups of old-fashioned oats until everything is well combined.
- Add in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and stir to distribute evenly.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Flatten each cookie slightly with a fork or your fingers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden brown and set.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These banana peanut butter oat cookies with chocolate chips are the perfect healthy snack to munch on whenever you need a little pick-me-up. Not only are they packed with protein and fiber, but they’re also super easy to make! So, go ahead and indulge in these delectable treats without any guilt. Enjoy!