If you’re looking for a refreshing and energizing smoothie to start your day, this Green Tea and Peach Smoothie is the perfect choice!
The combination of green tea and peaches makes for a deliciously fruity and healthy blend that will keep you going throughout the day.With just a few simple ingredients and a blender, you’ll have a smoothie that’s bursting with flavor and nutrients!
- 1 cup of green tea, brewed and cooled
- 1 cup of frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A handful of ice cubes
- Brew one cup of green tea and let it cool.
- Add the cooled green tea, frozen peaches, Greek yogurt, honey, and ice cubes to a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
- You can adjust the amount of honey to make the smoothie sweeter or less sweet.
- If you prefer a thinner smoothie, you can add more green tea or water.
- Feel free to add some mint leaves or a slice of lemon for an extra refreshing touch!
I hope you enjoy making and drinking this delicious smoothie!